A good friend of mine Jessica Gurnsey got married today. We were in the same home ward growing up and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Brad and I were able to leave David with my sister and attend the sealing. Then we picked up David and went to the luncheon. After that Brad and I may have been up to a little mischief at the new home Jessica and her husband recently purchased. Finally it was the reception in her aunt and uncle's backyard. They literally live a stones throw from the Wildlife World Zoo. Jessica promised I'd hear a lion roar but I think the music was a little too loud. It was a beautiful day. Brad was so helpful with both the mischief I planned and another errand I'd agreed to do for the bride. I forgot to find a pic with us in it...
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Jessica's Wedding
A good friend of mine Jessica Gurnsey got married today. We were in the same home ward growing up and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Brad and I were able to leave David with my sister and attend the sealing. Then we picked up David and went to the luncheon. After that Brad and I may have been up to a little mischief at the new home Jessica and her husband recently purchased. Finally it was the reception in her aunt and uncle's backyard. They literally live a stones throw from the Wildlife World Zoo. Jessica promised I'd hear a lion roar but I think the music was a little too loud. It was a beautiful day. Brad was so helpful with both the mischief I planned and another errand I'd agreed to do for the bride. I forgot to find a pic with us in it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment