Thursday, May 1, 2008

Visiting w/ Natalie

I didn't remember to take a picture, but I really enjoyed a visit with my cousin Natalie. She was in town having engagement pictures taken by a very special photographer & close friend of her family. Natalie finished at BYU and moved back to California in 2006. She returned to law school right after Brad and I graduated and moved to Arizona in 2007. We had not really seen each other for almost two years! (I don't really count funerals.) Brad took care of David and we all just chatted the night away. It was a nice treat for me, especially since I won't be able to attend the wedding. I got to know her fiance Robert better too. Natalie is getting married in the New Port Beach Temple a few days before Brad starts dental school in Boston. Congrats Natalie and Robert!

No comments: