Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

My Grandma and Grandpa Lyon (Mom's side) were nice enough to host a family gathering today since we were in town and wanted to see the clan. We got to eat a yummy dinner on the patio and see lots of family. This is my Mom's sister Aunt Heidi. She is a gem. Everyone had fun seeing just how much David had grown since last time. We celebrated some of my cousins kids birthdays and just enjoyed being together. Thanks grandma and everyone else who made the gathering happen! This was the last day of our long weekend in Utah.

When I was little I used to have baths in the tiny tub that is in the master bedroom at Grandma and Grandpa Lyon's. David's great-grandma had the grand idea of letting him take a bath in there too. Brad did the washing and great-grandma couldn't resist the photo op. I'm sure in years to come he'll be thanking her for remembering the modest towel too!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cute picture, and that really is a teeny tub. He looks so big in it!