Saturday, December 13, 2008

Freedom Trail and Santa


This is about all I have to say about touring the Freedom Trail again on Saturday. BURR. I think my Dad really enjoyed the tour but it was DANG COLD. It was fun to get out and do something in Boston but we have now been on the trail three times since July! David did really well too. He and I warmed up in the National Parks building while my Dad and Brad finished the guided part of the adventure.
It is David's first Christmas and we just couldn't miss out on the opportunity to see Santa at the ward Christmas party. We thought David would freak out and he didn't but he just wasn't too sure about the guy in the red suit...
Better luck next year I guess.

2 comments:

Jessica Gonzalez said...

That's an impressive looking Santa! David is getting so big; I can't wait to see him!!!

Alison said...

So fun!!! And I agree... nice looking Santa!

It was great to see you, even for just a brief moment, on Sunday! Your little pregnant belly is too cute! :-)