Despite my fears of never going into labor on my own; we left for the hospital at 6 AM and welcomed William James Cammack into the world at 7:56 PM. He was a whopping 8 pounds and 12 ounces but only 21 inches long. The labor was a little longer than I expected but on the whole the experience was much easier than the first time around! The poor boy had the cord wrapped around his neck three times, but he is just fine and I'm also doing pretty well.
Maybe I'll get brave and post a picture of me and David at this point...it was a lot scarier!
What a blessing and relief to leave David at home with my Mom. He was taken care of and happy with her while we were at the hospital. Brad brought David and Grandma Kathy to meet William before he had to go to school the next day. David wasn't so sure about the baby but Grandma enjoyed holding him.
21 comments:
congrats! he is adorable! glad to hear you're doing well!
Welcome William!!! Deidre and Brad... he is beautiful!!! Congrats.
Yay! Congratulations! He is very cute and all of a sudden David looks so grown up! THANK YOU so much for letting us know.
We love you all--
Keep us posted!
Congratulations. You all look great.
Congrats!! He is sooo cute :) Now you need a girl ;)
HOORAY! He is adorable!!!! Congratulations!
I am so glad he is here!! Can't wait to meet the little cutie! Get some rest and let me know if I can do anything to help you!
We love the pics - thanks for sharing!
William is indeed very adorable. Glad to hear that all went well for Diedre and William. Glad to have another member of the family and can't wait to see him.
Spense
Congrats! If you think he was a big baby, my friend gave birth to a 11 pound 9oz baby last week! Glad to hear everything is well
Congratulations! I'm so glad he finally decided to come. What a relief to have that behind you! I also didn't know you had a blog -- thanks for sharing it. It will be fun to stay a little more updated with the Cammack family. We'll be in touch!
Yay! We're so happy for you! I'm sure it's such a relief to have the baby OUT! (at least that's how I always feel) William is sooo cute, and I love the name you chose!
Congrats! He's a cutie. Hope all is well.
Congratulations. You look great for just having a baby. I can't believe you now have two little ones. You must be the best mom ever!
Congratulations! We proudly showed off the newest addition to the family at our crazy, crazy family party tonight. He is so cute! Hope you're able to get some sleep later on. We saw your beautiful sister tonight...she looks great and we get to see her again next week. Again, we are glad William (by the way, love the name)is here, safe and sound.
Congrats. It is your cousin Cherise (aunt Coy's daughter). I found your blog through Cindy's. I just recently found hers. I am so happy for you guys. I am a pediatric nurse and the big babies are the cutest in my opinion and often times healthier.
Congrats!
Congratulations! He is soooo handsome... I'm glad everything went well :)
He's so Cute! Congrats!!!!
Congrats! He is so cute! I love his name! 3 times is crazy! That happenned to my friends baby about a week ago! Crazy!
Congratulations!! This is Doug and Ribeka Pimentel from the Wymount. He is adorable and we're very happy for you guys. We just wanted to invite you to our blog. Email us at dougandbecky@gmail.com.
Post a Comment