Friday, February 12, 2010

Utah Trip


Another trip without kids. Talk about spoiled!! Thanks Brad and kids. I was sad to miss Valentine's Day. But I never worried. Absent are photos of Dad, Brooke Duffy, Aunt Lavon, and Dustin Cammack all of whom I also got to visit with. Miss those BYU days, Utah cousins, and good times. And most important reason for the trip: it was good to be with Danielle-E. You can't explain a sister to someone who doesn't have one.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Fun! I like your new hair cut! Sisters ARE the best!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

How fun! I LOVE your short haircuts...and oh, how I miss Zupas!

Krista said...

What a great experience to go on a vacation by yourself. Your hair is so short. I like it! It looks like you guys have been having fun.

Cindy said...

What a GREAT surprise to see Nats and John on this slide show!

AND--the 2010 hair chops are GORGEOUS!

I love your statement about sisters. Soooo true.

Anonymous said...

loved seeing you, so much fun!