Monday, April 19, 2010

Danielle is Coming to Boston!

I got an excited phone call from Danielle. She got word about an internship at the John F. Kennedy birthplace in Brookline. HIRED! This is a position with the National Parks Service--she'll be one enthusiastic tour guide. Congratulations are in order as the application process was tough and she made the cut.

I can image she'll be visiting lots of historical sites, museums, and New England tourist attractions while she is here...along with all that free babysitting she'll be doing to thank her sister for giving her a place to stay for three months....:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun to have a long-term visitor for the summer! I'm trying to talk my brother into finding an internship here too. We toured the JFK birthplace one time and loved it. Such a pretty little street and house. Have you been to the JFK Library/Museum yet? Ben and I LOVED that museum and then thought the birthplace was the icing on the cake. I'm sure you'll get to hear all about it this summer . . . :)