Ready to watch some runners!
Last year at six weeks old Will slept instead.
A Dog! Will 2010
A Dog! David 2009
(Same shoes, different baby, different year.)

Mile 19 near heartbreak hill
Spenser Cammack and Heidi Hansen--insert your photo here!!
Up they go...hoping their hearts don't break.
Some girlfriends.
You have to find something interesting to do after you get tied down for the day...
David and Mom 2009
Time to leave...
Maybe between the four of us we can long 26 miles?
With around 20,000 runners and 500,00 spectators this is a must see! I was emotional (again) as I watched the waves and waves of runners going by.
6 comments:
Next year I am SOOO watching with you guys!
You SOOO are. We have an excellent spot, even though you may live closer to a lot of spots....
Next Year! I saw someone at Costco sporting her new Boston 2010 jacket on Saturday afternoon. Green with envy best describes it! I’ve been looking at training programs ever since and sending them off to my more experienced running friends for their opinions. Thanks for the fun updates!
Heidi, just make sure you have a costume like the one in the picture. :P
So fun! Wish we could have still been there to catch this event!! That's what happens when we only live somewhere for 8 months I guess....
What I want to know is when you and Brad are going to run it? You've watched the last two years, next year I'm expecting you to be in it! =) xx
Post a Comment