Friday, May 28, 2010

Will Gets a Haircut (Finally!)

I have this notion that once you cut your baby's hair he isn't a baby anymore. I let David's hair grow out quite a bit and sadly I let Will's grow out even longer. After he was mistaken for a girl twice in one week (didn't offend me--boys can be pretty right?) I decided it was time. I ignored the haircutting video from the library and the never-been-used Costco clippers and buzzer and went for the more expensive but posh photo op at Snip Its.

Loving the hair covered sucker.

You are now a man my son.

My two gentleman are looking very sharp.

Will will be 15 months this Saturday. I really enjoy this age and I keep wondering why I don't quite remember specifics about David at this time--you know like a year and two months ago--and then I remembered that Will was a brand new little baby when David was only 14 months old. Sigh. Sorry David, I wish I had specifics I could remember about you, but they do say the oldest gets more attention.

6 comments:

EmmaLee said...

I'm impressed you were able to wait that long. Ezra is already long over due for his third hair cut and he is only a few months older than Will. Bob made me cut it at 10 months because he was sick of trying to tuck Ezra's hair behind his ears.

Heather said...

I agree. Will is a man and not a baby anymore. Just let the hair grow out again and he can be a baby once more.

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh. Let it grow again,okay? However, he does look soooo handsome!

Hayley said...

So cute! Your kids are growing up so fast! xx

Nadia said...

I love a good haircut and it looks like that sucker definitely did the trick. Money well spent going to the salon I always think. If you can't do as good a job then pay someone. That's my philosophy and I'm sticking to it.

scooping it up said...

cute! i love letting little boy hair grow out. :)