the mice all play!
Enjoy a few photos from our favorite park in Arlington this past Saturday evening.
Just couldn't get enough of this cutie!
I can't say being an only parent for four days is wonderful, but it wasn't as tough as I though it would be either. I was glad for Brad to be with his family and say goodbye to Grandma Packer. Just a little sad (ok a lot sad) that we couldn't go too.
I thought church would be the hardest part but David behaved very well during sacrament.
I was pleased not to feel like I couldn't handle both my kids!
I wished for more bottled water during the boil water order, but all in all it wasn't terrible. Just annoying. A real emergency preparedness eye opener. It is the second time in an month that we've had an official disaster in Waltham!
No comments:
Post a Comment