I've never been more prepared to say good riddance to a month than I have this past January. We saw on the news last night (in March) that this winter was Boston's 8th snowiest SINCE 1875!!! Think about that for a minute and then tell me if I'm still crazy for continuing to rant. We welcomed February with yet another storm. Brad's been plugging away at school (patients+class+clubs=busy) so I took the boys out with me while I shoveled.
All bundled up.
On top of a snow pile with our favorite friend and neighbor Bean.
The snow pile in front of our house after a tiny bit of melting.
Photos taken February 3rd.
Kind of pretty but parking on our street is a nightmare!
Almost up to the bottom window...
*Some beach...somewhere...*
4 comments:
That's terrible. And much prettier in pictures than in real life. I can't believe your boys went out with you--Rex cried the 2 times I have to shovel snow this year so I locked him in the car.
Oh my golly! That is a LOT of snow. You deserve a nice warm summer and beautiful spring.
Holy COW! I had no idea it was THAT bad! I'm so sorry!!! Hooray for spring!
Wow! That makes me feel better knowing it is the 8th snowiest winter. At least we know next year can't be so bad, right?
Nice work finding fun things to do in the long winter! Spring is coming!
Post a Comment