Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Party William

William has celebrated his first birthday a few weeks early and the same was true for his second birthday. We take full advantage of celebrating with family! My Mom was kind enough to plan, host, and prepare a celebration at her house. Hopefully that doesn't make me a bad Mom--it just elevates her status a a good grandma--right?

Yum, breakfast.

Will LOVES his cousins!

A Happy (almost) 2 year old.

The highlight was, of course, blowing the candles off of his orange roll. He had a hard time waiting for the signing in order to blow. I just love the way his eyes shine in this video. He was so thrilled when he figured out it was all for him.


Finally digging into that tasty treat!


Time for Presents! Looking at the photos below it was hard to tell which boy was the birthday boy. David made his way into all of the excitement of gift opening. I'm pretty sure David ended up taking over a few gifts and that made Will pretty upset. I don't blame him!

Unwrapping the paper...

Opening the box...IT'S THOMAS!!!

I guess he'll have to share it with David at some point...

Do your children's birthday milestones always make you feel squishy inside?
*Sob* He's TWO!

2 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Liam's is getting ready to have his 2nd birthday too! I am so sad! My baby isn't a baby anymore! He looks so cute in that video!

Hayley said...

I have loved catching up with your family - it seems like forever! How cute they all are! Thanks for keeping us posted! xx