Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lemons and Limes

Playing with a few lemons
(yellow limes actually, but I didn't want to confuse the boys)
was great fun for David and Will.

We spent most of the day after our flight with Grandma Kathy. Just look at that beautiful green grass. It was so refreshing to leave the piles of snow behind and step into the soft paradise!

Even now I can't get over how bright everything seems in these pictures.




Here are David and William helping Grandma and Grandpa with dinner. They both have Brooke's white shirts on because their clothes were dirty for one reason or another.

The boys were whisked from one activity to the next and had a chance to play with all the toys that had been "neglected" since our last time there. They remembered the little cars and other things that my Mom uses to play with them on the "picture phone" when they Skype together.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome! Another trip!? Call Nats.

History Teaching said...

Basically I wish I was in that awesome green backyard right now!

Deidre said...

No Aunt Cindy...I wish, this was just recapping the last trip!

Nadia said...

Oh how lucky you were to see some warmer weather. Also a big well done on taking two little people across the country alone. It gives me hope that maybe my solo flight to England with the kids will be OK.