This is the only photo of the game that I have.
Sorry, a little odd! Jack In The Box Man with scantily clad cheerleader:
Kent got some great seats from one of his partners and invited me along. I almost thought about not going because David got sick in the car on the way there. Noelene took over and David ended up being just fine. I think basketball is my favorite sport to watch. In my opinion it isn't quite as complicated as football and it is a bit more exciting than baseball.
I also enjoyed seeing Steve Nash and the Maverick's Dirk Nowitzki. Too bad the Suns lost. I almost fell asleep during the end of the 4th quarter...apparently I was still on Boston time. We sent Brad a picture message of me at the game and told him to be jealous but it didn't insight much commentary from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment