Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter Tradition


David started the evening sleeping...


Once he woke up he was very pleasant. Notice the drool on his jacket; new favorite thing to do.



We bundled up a bit.


Dad didn't think he needed a jacket at first.

Last night we went to the annual easter pageant called Jesus the Christ on the lawn of the Mesa Temple. Brad and I have both been in years past with our parents and friends but thought we'd try a new tradition for our little family. We'd never been on weeknight before and decided that is the way to see the pageant. Much less crowded. We opted for blanket seating instead of chairs. It is interesting how I notice something different each time I watch. This time I was really touched by a song that Mary sings to the baby Jesus. Wonder why?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

GREAT new family tradition! I love that pageant. Cute new haircut and we are also enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Love your posts. Keep them coming!

Shayla Taylor said...

Diedre! I am SO jellous! I used to love going to that pagent as a kid. Your baby boy is SO handsome. He and William need to hang out sometime. We hope you are doing well. Good luck in Boston and keep up the good work updating your blog!

Spenser Cammack said...

I just looked at the picture of David and I think that he still looks so tiny compared to my monster. Spense does keep reminding me that they are at least 6 weeks apart and I keep thinking its just a couple. We are excited to come and enjoy some of that weather. We've got the shorts and t-shirts ready. I just hope that I can squeeze into some of mine by then!