We ventured into Boston again today. It always seems like such a production. First we drive to the "T" and park our car and load up the stroller. We navigate our way down to the platform (tricky with the baby), get on the subway, ride for a bit, figure out how to find an elevator to get out...you get the idea. We came out right near Harvard so it was nice not to catch a bus. Brad is certain trips like this are better than driving into the city, fighting traffic, and trying to find parking. It is supposedly cheaper too...but I don't know about that.
Brad enjoyed the natural history museum. He told me the coolest part was noticing that the difference between a mastedon and a mammoth was their teeth. Oh boy. While it wasn't my most favorite Boston adventure so far I liked the extensive gemstone and rock exhibit (I used to collect them as a kid) The glass flower models were interesting too. I mainly enjoyed Harvard campus; we'd like take the tour sometime. Apparently the unofficial tour is the way to go, but it is expensive. I liked seeing Cambridge and wish I could have spent more time exploring the shops there. The city hustle bustle is always interesting. I may be brave enough to take a Cambridge adventure on my own now.
No comments:
Post a Comment