Friday, August 1, 2008

Professional Ceremony

Today we went out to the dental school for a professional ceremony. I was thinking this was just one more silly event to drag David to and be bored at--boy did I have the wrong attitude! I was quite touched by the speakers and the oath of professionalism Brad took. It really made me remember what an accomplishment Brad has made by being admitted to BU. It also made me realize how blessed we both are because of this new opportunity. We were able to meet the dean and someone else important during the BBQ afterwards. We also met the other LDS students in Brad's year. It was a wonderful afternoon. I think the LDS group will be very cohesive because only a few of the students are married and almost nobody has children. Perhaps he'll find ways to share the gospel? No photos this time, I was really sad we forgot the camera...maybe I'll figure out how to get the few lame shots from the cell phone up.

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

I love these pre school year get together things! I always meet new people and get an idea of what Taylor is up to!