I hosted my monthly book club meeting on Tuesday night and I think it was a success. Minus having too few chairs I think the discussion was good and the women enjoyed themselves. It was a great excuse to FINALLY decorate the living room. A friend of mine did the food and it was fabulous--tasted great and was presented so nicely! I don't know if I would have been functional enough to bake and have my kitchen clean so I was doubly glad. Thanks to Brad for coming home early to help and also getting everything hung up for me.
I am in love with the clock! I'm still looking for odds and ends; a bookshelf, baskets, artwork, frames. I can't find black baskets that fit the TV stand. Argh!
11 comments:
Cute apartment!! Also, cute hair. I'm glad the book club was a success!
I love your haircut and color, it is so pretty!!! Your home is so cute too. Try pottery barn for baskets, i always have luck on baskets there. Good luck. I hope you stay warm!
I love the haircut! Also - try any basket that you like and then a little spray paint....
Love the apartment and the hair cut. So cute and darling! I like your hair short. Love the red, white and blue colors. Love, Auntie in AZ
Super cute hair and super cute apartment! I was just remembering most of that furniture (kindof) stuck in the little wymount living room. How nice it must be to have space for all your stuff! looks good
you look so great! where did you go?
Cute everything- hair, apartment, kid. Miss ing you and sending hugs!
Okay, first of all the haircut is really nice! You look darling with it that length!
2nd: cute living room. Are those new couches? I don't remember them when you were in Provo. Very nice.
3rd: The clock is definitely a keeper! I have a fascination with clocks. I love them. And I love the red in it with the black.
Love YOU--
Darling hair cut!!! Love it.
I LOVE your new couches! They look great! In fact, the whole room looks great - have I ever told you how much I love big clocks?
Super cute haircut - I love that length on you!
Love your red couches! Cute haircut! I really like it short!
Post a Comment