Since David can't walk much and Brad won't be home from school too early on October 31st the ward trunk or treat was the biggest Halloween event of the season. I opted to buy David's costume instead of sewing something great which did make me feel like a wee bit of a failure. All of my Halloween memories are associated with my Mom creating the most fabulous costumes for my sister and I. (*SIGH* Sorry Mom, maybe next year...) But David's pumpkin outfit was just darling and he had more fun than I thought he would.
Brad took David around to a few trunks. David LOVED getting pieces of candy from others and he liked looking into his bag and taking things out of there. He tried to put most of it in his mouth wrapper and all. He must know where the good stuff is.
12 comments:
How stinkin' cute! He is finally getting to where he will look and smile and the camera - I love it!
his pumpkin costume IS adorable! I agree! that's my favorite costume for a 0-3 year old. way too adorable!
Yes, love the pumpkin. Cute post, D. You guys look good.e
So adorable. He looks like he had a lot of fun.
I love the fact he is always smiling! I love the pumpkin outfit. Next year he will really in into Halloween! So fun. Your post is darling.
Cute cute cute!
David is such a cute pumpkin! Brad also pulls off the cowboy look very well too! =) Glad things are going well for you all!
Cute costumes!!
D--I'm 'booing' you. See my blog for instructions...
Dee...he is so adorable I can't wait to hold him again!!!!
Good luck with the holding, he doesn't let me most of the time!
Deidre and Brad…
Oh what fun pictures, David is so cute and love the beret! My favorite is David smiling that giant giggly grin as he shows off what a cute pumpkin he really is.
Your apartment is darling, very fond of the sofa’s (you know me and red), they are perfect.
Deidre…it sounds like you and I are on the same page as far as haircuts…always way over due. Adore the new doo!
Take care…thinking of you both,
Heidi
Post a Comment