Sunday, October 5, 2008

Confrence & Old North Bridge


We took a quick trip to the Old North Bridge in Concord between sessions of conference today. The little out was a nice way to take a break. We were glad that we had internet service and could watch conference at home but it was a little weird to watch it two or three hours late. (At least it seemed that way to us.) I have to give the obligatory mention of omelets--we kept up the Cammack family tradition--Brad sure makes tasty ones too.


Remember US History and the battles of Lexington and Concord?

This isn't the most perfect picture but I really loved the colors...


1 comment:

Lisa Tucker said...

I love all your posts. David smiles all the time. He is so darling and getting so big. I can not believe he will be a year old in a few months. Where does the time go. Miss you all very much.