Friday October 16th, 2009
The weather report said that there was snow in Lexington (yes like the battles of Lexington and Concord Lexington) which our Waltham apartment borders. It was early. I thought I was dreaming but no. Brad had to bundle up a bit more than planned.
A light dusting.
It may be a stretch but there is a thin line of white.
Sunday October 18th, 2009
The Nor'Easter dumped a lot of rain down this morning but in the afternoon it froze.
A more substantial frosting
Just for comparisons sake
I drove to Children's Hospital this evening. Storrow Drive was more than a little scary in the bad weather. I couldn't believe that the Head of the Charles Regatta was still going. Those crew teams and spectators looked COLD. It was a strangely beautiful sight. Let's hope for better weather so we can go next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment