Monday, October 19, 2009

Stair Master

My Mom requested pictures of Will. I snuck this one in while David was still sleeping.

Later I went upstairs with David for a few minutes. I headed to retrive William whom I thought was whining at the bottom of the stairs. Open the baby gate to find...

William whining at the TOP of the stairs. Good job baby, I've only ever seen you climb one stair. I've given myself the mother of the year award often but this one is probably the top contender. I'm glad he didn't fall. Time for the bottom gate and lessons on going down. I just want to know when he decided to practice this skill?!

I'm really impressed Will, why oh why do you have to grow?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HE is getting so very big! Sigh. Give him loves for me!

Nadia said...

As his face changes I think that he's starting to look more and more like David.