We finally tried out the Cape. Most of our time was spent driving around some beautiful sea side towns and neighborhoods but we just couldn't find a beach that worked. We were surprised and excited to find an LDS church building because there aren't many here in New England. There was a reception going on inside. Brad didn't think it was a good idea to accost someone in the parking lot to ask about beaches...
But after a lot of driving around for quite awhile we found a great one!
Will with his rocks.
Brad and David skipping rocks into the ocean.
Sticking out tongues while perched in a lifeguard chair.
William and David really differed in how they felt about the water as this video will show!
We enjoyed a few moments on our (gasp!) first East Coast beach trip since we've been here and can't wait for more beaches and hopefully more Cape Cod trips in the future.
6 comments:
It will be a different water reaction in a year! I've always wanted to go to Cape Cod. Thanks for the pictures!
Will and Rex need a play date! I loved your boys' reactions!
How fun! Will is getting SO big!!!
I thought the rocks at Cape Cod beaches were such a cool and unique experience! Looked fun!
Look at you tripping again! Enjoy the summer.
You guys are always having so much fun! I wish my life was more exciting. Your boys are sooo cute!
Post a Comment