Birthday? Mother's Day? I forget. Poor Brad and dare I say poor me? At one point we were out in the foyer with both kids during sacrament meeting and all I could think was what a fantastic day we were having. With little kids Sundays are tough, especially with 1PM church. Maybe the real disappointment was the realization that being a grown up is hard!
My two little sweethearts...
The birthday boy...27 now...I guess 30 isn't too far off!
David and William had Brad's presents unwrapped in no time, it was funny and cute but FAST. He got mostly clothes along with a book and a sleeping bag just in time for the camp out next weekend. We also went to see Ironman last night and wrapped up the evening with a little grocery shopping.
Brad thanked me for being a Mom with some gifts and a really sweet card. He was also very helpful cleaning up the dinner mess...even on his birthday.
The highlight of the day for both of us was how much my Mom loved the webcam that we got her. I love this picture because you can see from the side of David's face that he is smiling.
If I had you fooled thinking that I was spotless and superorganized sorry, this is normally what my desk looks like. I wish it were different but it isn't.
Brad called while I was at Costco and asked if I'd planned a birthday cake. I said no. He said pick up a cheescake. Thanks for the save honey. Our birthday boy got a little more attention at a belated Cinco de Mayo party (on May 10th) with friends.
Happy Birthday Brad, thanks for sharing your day with me. You always seem to do that.
4 comments:
Your desk looks clean and organized to me:) you should see mine. I think there is a desk underneath all the stuff!!!!
My favorite part: ending a date with grocery shopping. That means you're old. Happy birthday Brad.
You are so funny!! Happy mothers day and birthday! Grocery Shopping on a date (isn't it funny that as long as you spend time together, it doesn't matter what you do!) and I wish my desk looked as clean as yours! As much as I love 1 PM church and LOATHE anything before 11, a 7 AM church would really work best for kids!
D-- I love the picture of your desk. Now I can envision where you sit when you email and blog!
The kids are living with my parents until Robert takes the bar, then they will hopefully have jobs and a place of their own.
Post a Comment