Monday, June 7, 2010

First Taste of Boston

I ran a few errands this morning and took Will to his 15 month Dr's appointment. I knew he wasn't feeling great but what I didn't know really surprised me. Turns out he had an ear infection. Our pediatrician acted like it was totally normal not to know but I couldn't help feeling bad.

I got a big case of cabin fever in the late afternoon and decided we'd take the train into the city.

Do these two look like brothers or what?

Danielle and David at a fountain on Boston Common.


Danielle and David in front of the Massachusetts Statehouse.

David loves the train, the parking garage, and the train station. He can point them out and call each one by name. So we rode into town, took in a few sights, and tried to orient Danielle. David especially seemed to love the ride back. He sat in his own seat instead of in the stroller and charmed the man sitting next to him. Poor Will was ready for bed by the time we went home; I think he needs a lot of rest. Hopefully the antibiotics will help.

No comments: