Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween from Beacon Hill!

The Mortensen's heard that David and I would be flying solo for Halloween and they invited us to check out Beacon Hill with them. It was great because Richard works for Mass General and can park for free on the weekends. David liked riding in their "truck" (SUV but we don't make distinctions) with his little friend Lilly.

Beacon Hill is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the country. It is so unreal. I felt like I was walking around a move set. Federal style row houses, narrow gas-lit streets, and brick sidewalks. We even trick or treated John Kerry's house. We didn't see him but we did hear he had been out earlier. I suspect it was his son who was handing David his piece of candy.

My little dragon navigating the brick sidewalks.

This is one of the many decorated porches.
I think we'll be return to Beacon Hill next year.

To find out more about William's Halloween--

My sister-in-law Amy was quick to photograph and blog so I knew what my little guy was up to. Thanks for taking such good care of him!

No comments: