We were sort of able to sleep in...probably not enough for how little rest we got the night before though! We all got ready for a trip to the Provo temple. Of course I wouldn't remember my temple recommend. Good thing our Bishop is really kind and wonderful. He instantly responded to a text I sent and called the temple.
Amy, Jorden, and Katrina
Nadia suggested that we do initiatory which was a really wonderful idea. It seems that I end up almost always going through a session or doing sealings but almost never initiatory. The funniest part to me is when they asked us to write our name on a slip of paper. 5 out of 6 times the answer was Cammack. It was very good to be in the temple together. I also enjoy revisiting familiar places. I was astounded at how busy the Provo temple is. Things are very different in Boston.

A group photo in front of the Provo temple.
Me, Nadia, Nolene, Amy, Katrina, and Jorden.
Eating at Cafe Rio. I got Pork Barbocoa. Yum.
I'm not sure I realized how much I miss food like this! I never really thought it was that special until it wasn't around anymore. Like not around for 1,000's of miles.
Then it was on to BYU for some bookstore browsing and buying and a quick walk around the main parts of campus. It was fun to walk into the library and remember the student days. Sometimes I miss learning things in that sort of setting!!

Noelene took this photo between the HFAC and the Museum of Art.

A beautiful photo of Amy and Noelene.
We headed back up the canyon and planned activities for the evening. Dairy Keen was highly recommended so after a stop at the resort (did we play games? I can't remember?) we headed into town for some of those highly acclaimed shakes. YUM. I remember a cute train theme that the boys would have liked and it was BUSY.
It is starting to look like all we ever did was eat...
Amy, Nadia, Katrina and I enjoyed a short dip in the hot tub after we got back. There was a lot more talking and staying up beyond reasonable hours tonight too, but we did manage to get sleep at more decent hour than last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment