Friday, February 11, 2011

Hiding Places

It is delightful to have the every day tedium of meal prep (and toy pick up?) interrupted by finding these little cars in the microwave.

I assume Dave or Will presented the idea of this garage to Lightening, The King, and Mater. I'm glad their favorite cars never fully experienced all this location had to offer though!

But, hey, one of the other Cars guys survived the disposal so who knows...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a mother of boys can appreciate this post! Thanks for the smiles! (Oh and all the updated posts, I almost called to see if everything was okay since it's been a while)

Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady said...

Wow, and now the secret is out. You keep your microwave IMPECCABLY CLEAN!! ;)
Love reading your posts,
xo
Lindsay

Ashley said...

Adorable!

Cindy said...

I can totally relate to this, having 3 sons! Completely priceless. So glad you posted it.

Deidre said...

Actually I think this was the first time my microwave had been cleaned in months (in my "defense" I normally would have debated posting the photo depending on how gross it looked!)