We walked to an ice cream stand with several friends and all of our kids. It was perfect weather. It was a nice outing. And who can pass up ice cream?! David got to play with yet another dog. I just can't get over how happy he is when he sees dogs. No fear. Lets hope the ones we keep running into don't bite.
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Dog Lover
We walked to an ice cream stand with several friends and all of our kids. It was perfect weather. It was a nice outing. And who can pass up ice cream?! David got to play with yet another dog. I just can't get over how happy he is when he sees dogs. No fear. Lets hope the ones we keep running into don't bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Next time you are in AZ come on over for a doggie visit! Our dog is so sweet and gentle with kids... David will love her!
so cute! I love how excited he is.
JJ is like this, too. It really does not even matter if the dog is ginormous! He just loves when they lick him. He only got nervous when the dog knocked him down...
am I an awful mom for still not wanting a dog??
Very cute! Love your post!
Boys must be made of "puppy dog tails". Gavin finds Jack (our 90lb 2yr Lab) and rides on him as he rests on the ground. They like the immedite attention, I also think they relate with them on a level I don't yet understand.
Post a Comment