Sunday, April 5, 2009

One Month William

William

My baby turned one month old today. I honestly can't believe it. I blinked and he wasn't a newborn anymore. I've been told time and time again that they just grow too fast. I finally believe it. It is no secret that this little baby surprised us but now I can't imagine life without him. William is a mellow guy who spends his days sleeping, sucking on his binki, and looking around. He is in the bouncer or swing a lot more than David was. This is mainly for protection from his brother. But he seems like the movement too. William is already starting to hold his head up. Even though our lives have changed quite dramatically this past year I often find myself humbled when I think of blessings--mainly three wonderful boys.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay--David looks totally like a little boy now, and William is getting filled out and losing that newborn look. EEeeeee. Yes, time does fly. Christine is 14. Where did that go?

Nikki said...

wow, he sure is a handsome guy! I hope you are doing well!
There is nothing more difficult to deal with as a mom than how quickly the time passes.
all you can do is try to enjoy every single day and cherish every new little thing they accomplish!

The Pimentel Family said...

Hey Cammack family!
Its the Pimentels from quad 6. Congrats on the new addition to your family! He's so hansome!We just wanted to invite you to our blog. Email us at dougandbecky@gmail.com.

Hayley said...

I think he looks alot like David - but David is changing so quickly too! xx

Lisa Tucker said...

He is adorable! You are right where does the time go. It was just a little over a year ago that David was that little! Crazy