Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leave Him Alone for a Minute...

David helping William

I hopped on the computer to pay a few bills and didn't think through where I'd put William. The pediatrician at the hospital told me that of anything my older son was the biggest danger to my newborn. I thought DUHA! What, did they think was an idiot?! But I guess I did need the reminder. Leaving William on the floor in David's room probably wasn't the very best idea. I went to check on him and found David trying to "help" put his binki in. Forget that half the time helping means taking it out. And he has been occasionally smashed too. At least this time nobody got hurt. But I can't say it always turns out this lucky.

William survived the incident :)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That's a cute story! I'm glad it all turned out well. It was nice of David to be so helpful :)

Cindy said...

Such a helper! They sure are fast, aren't they?

Lisa Tucker said...

What a good little helper!!!!