You might not know it but this is David at the church Easter Egg hunt. I hassled Brad for not posing a better picture but you make do with what you have. Brad reports that David was so excited to find eggs. He picked up one...two...found that the candy inside shook and then he was done. He spent the rest of the time pushing a trash can around the cultural hall. At least he isn't too tied up in the commercial part of the holiday!
But I must admit I had to do a basket even though it had nothing to do with the true reason we celebrate the holiday.
Once he saw the truck he didn't care about the other stuff in there. William may participate a little more next year...
After church we spent the afternoon in Cambridge at a waffle brunch with a lot of people from dental school that I've never met. I felt a little uncomfortable as we were one of a few there with kids. I got over that pretty fast. David was a wild man but still charming. He was more than happy to be the center of attention the whole time. Hopefully we didn't scare most of the single people there from getting married and having children! William slept through it all and we enjoyed ourselves. It was good to put faces with names I hear so often. Brad and David both came back with stains on their ties and I'm not sure how to get out. So that means the waffle toppings were great. Thanks Mel and Derek for hosting.
No comments:
Post a Comment