Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sailing Date

Getting stuck in Boston traffic and completely missing the date we had planned at the Sailing Clubs open house--$73 (sitter plus, very expensive parking, plus Gatorade, plus Mike's pastry, plus lunch)

Walking around Boston alone with Brad--priceless (no crying, no demands for food, no need to provide entertainment)

Too bad we spent our dating budget for the year on just one outing...perhaps we'll plan better and go sailing next spring!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I wondered what you had gone to do when I saw Brad taking Janessa home. So sorry your original plans didn't work, but what a beautiful day to walk around!

Lindsay said...

Glad you had fun though. I'll let you know if I hear of another open house date for the Sailing Club. (Does Brad have access to the BU Boat House?) Tip for parking, if you are near the North End, try and grab a spot in the parking lot near the condos - kind of by Joe's on the Waterfront. It is usually about $15. It's about half the price of a garage. Unless you are lucky enough to find a meter, which are ALWAYS taken....this info is only helpful if you decide to venture into Boston again though. :)