This was the second time we were able to dress up the kids. Gotta get all you can out of those costumes! Our apartment complex has a little party with free food. How could I refuse a night without cooking?
Our Little Monkey
Brad went as a...doctor? Dentist? I'm not sure. I've never seen a stethoscope wearing dentist before!
Mommy with her monkey
I was lame and didn't dress up as anything. It was funny going to this event. The kids got so much attention and were some of the smallest there. It always surprises me since we spend most of our time with other families who have young children. Again, David only wanted cotton candy and cookies. What a good dinner!
2 comments:
Very cute, D. What a good mom you are!
Wow Deidre you do so many fun things and have such amazing adventures! Those to little guys are just too cute for words.
Post a Comment