Last year there was no sewing. I attempted a tie this year. My Mom will be happy to know her sewing machine engagement present to me (from almost five years ago!) went on its maiden voyage. We won't talk about how fabric glue saved me.
Presenting....
The Man in the Yellow Hat
I'm not sure if David really knew who he was. But he kept asking for the hat.
Getting into character before his big debut.
Will was the last to get ready.
George, Professor Wiseman, Bill, and TMITYH
I was able to take David around around to the trunks. How do you explain that all that candy isn't for eating right away? He was okay when the candy was put in his bag. He had a harder time when it was put into his hand or when he got to pick it out.
William er George sat in his brown stroller while Dad passed out candy and little toys from our undecorated trunk. Thankfully the monkey costume was very warm. It was a chilly night.
3 comments:
How fun! I love that idea!!!
Your costumes turned out so cute! I am impressed with your craftiness. So fun to have the whole family involved (and I never noticed Brad's role until now :).
I didn't know you could sew. I'll put in my order next year!
Post a Comment