Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick Visit to Minuteman Park


David and Will at the Paul Revere capture site.
So happy to have such a nice photo of two toddlers!





This is what we saw on our way in. Yikes!

Danielle watched Will while I did errands and I figured she needed to continue sight seeing so I took her to Minute Man National Park. She watched the multimedia presentation while the boys napped in the car and then we walked along the trial to see what we could see. David and Will didn't last quite as long as I'd hoped but we made it to the spot where Paul Revere was captured, took some photos, and tired to coax the boys to walk back for a bit. It was a nice afternoon. I still can't believe we live a stone's throw from Lexington. I think it may be my favorite town here.

6 comments:

LJ said...

I love the picture of your boys. Super cute!

Jan said...

It looks like you guys are having soo much fun with Danielle. Wish I could have met her! Nothing like visitors to help you become tourists while living in Beantown!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

LOVE the first picture of David and Will!

Random side thought...does Brad know any professors/teachers at BU named Tom Fohr? He's my aunt's brother and teaches Navy something or other...

Brad said...

Jessica, unfortunately, I only know dental faculty, and not even all of them. The dental school is all the way across town from the main campus. Sorry.

Cindy said...

D! Is that a bit of red in Will's hair????? Grandpa John would be soooo proud. You may not know this: but he always wanted a red-head! Talked about it regularly. He sent Will to you with reddish hair! I love it!

Deidre said...

Aunt Cindy--I keep debating because I see lots of blonde but after a haircut I think he's officially strawberry!!