We picked Danielle up from Alewife and headed to Toy Story 3. We found a Taco Bell along the way (this is rare) and were overjoyed to have a drive-thru dinner. We were armed with lots of snacks and candy. The adult to child ratio was definitely in our favor! David loved the show and Will did alright too. I'll confess to being emotional; I can't believe that like Andy, they'll be off to college one day.
David and Will at our house after the show.
2 comments:
It's crazy that a show about toys can get you emotional. Our sports radio announcers told us one day that they cried a bit when watching it. A great show that makes us want to take care of our toys and make sure they are always played with properly.
I've been reading a lot of boys in adolescence lately and just about cry every time I think about my little baby not wanting to hang out with his awesome mommy anymore.
Post a Comment