Friday, August 5, 2011

Mom's Beach

My Mom really wanted to see Cape Cod. Brad and I have not spent much time there either. I would have liked to go too but I've heard in the summer the beaches are incredibly busy so I convinced her for somewhere else. We loved our last visit to York, Maine two years ago. And this way Brooke could cross New Hampshire AND Maine off of her "states I've been to list."

My boys take a look at the scenery.


After a precarious climb down some slippery rocks Danielle dips her feet in.

Holding onto him so he won't slip away!!!

While we were enjoying the dangerous rocks a scuba diver was coming up out of the water. It was very interesting to watch. Someone (I think grandpa) told David that it was a monster and I also capitalized on that idea. He believed us and literally was CLAWING at me to get away. He was terrified! I was sad that I'd made him feel that way. Even when he saw that the scuba diver was a nice grandpa he was pretty freaked out.

The best part!


David and Brooke

Will on the beach.

We didn't come fully prepared for an all out beach trip but we spent around a hour getting dirty and enjoying the sand and water. It was a perfect day trip and I think my Mom was happy with the destination.

No comments: