I registered David for a community sports class. It was such a sweet thing! Most of the coaches seemed to be retired and just teaching the class for the fun of it. They were fantastic with the 3-5 year old group and did a good combination of being easy going but acting like they were serious sports instructors.
David with his friend Bryson and two of the coaches.
Hitting the t-ball.
I was a little surprised that after the first couple of classes David tried to pull the "mom I don't want to go to sports class" thing. He loved the first few classes and put up a fight for some of the others. I think it was just asserting his independence? I know he loves to be active! Hopefully he can kick a soccer ball a little better now. I think this won't be the last time that we try a sports class!
No comments:
Post a Comment