I always love catching up with you and your cute family. Don and I have so many of these 'college' friends. There is a special bond you build going through that experience. I love the sentiment: make new friends but keep the old. One is silver the other gold!
3 comments:
I always love catching up with you and your cute family. Don and I have so many of these 'college' friends. There is a special bond you build going through that experience. I love the sentiment: make new friends but keep the old. One is silver the other gold!
Love You--
I've had the same kind of summer. It's been hard! Glad that my neighbors are moving on to bigger and better things though.
That visit to the park was sooooooo helpful. You are such a great friend and I am so glad we were able to enjoy Boston together.
And of course, thanks to wonderful technology, I'm still only a call or click away!
You're the best, Deidre!
Post a Comment