We've been experimenting with a few TV shows for David--I hate to admit this but it is a lifesaver when Mom needs a shower in the morning! Our favorite by far is Curious George. Brad and I can even watch it. David thought that George was interesting...from a distance. He was pointing and getting excited and saying "Ooooo" as we walked up to the monkey. But being plunked down on his lap was another story.
An all to familiar picture of William--I just couldn't bring myself to move a happy baby even for Curious George.
I was so proud of myself. Today I was out of the house with both kids by 8:00 am and had everything done that I wanted to accomplish by 12:00 noon. This never EVER happens! But it didn't last. I realized that I forgot to buy sour cream and worse. I got a parking ticket at the library while we were getting pictures with George. Trying to get the two boys in and out of the car was such a production I forgot to feed the stupid meter. Forget feeling productive too. Argh! Curse New England and the tiny tiny paid parking spots at public buildings. I find it horrid that you have to pay to park at the library where everything is supposed to be free.
4 comments:
i can't believe you got a ticket. what a ripoff. dumb library--charging for movies, too.
You crack me up! I agree with you. Parking meters. Well I guess one thing is now you know. The pictures are darling.
Ok I just finished reading all your post! Again always love the history of New Enland!!! The pictures are awesome! Looks like the 4 of you are having alot of fun. Looks like there is so much to do. Children adorable!
The ticket thing is a complete bummer. The boys and George are a complete joy! So darling, and kudos to you for getting so much done! Yes, thank goodness for baby swings and the tv. We moms need a 'little' help to get that shower or the dishes done.
Love You!
Post a Comment