Lest my family and friends think that our life is mostly outings and events I took a few snapshots to prove that it is indeed normally routine.
This was after successfully closing the dishwasher. No small task. They both love, LOVE to play with the open dishwasher while I am loading it. Especially the silverware. Occasionally, the knives. Maybe they will remember this fascination and load dishes when they are teenagers? I thought both Will and Dave were smashing in their jammies.
It got quiet so I knew they were up to something! A small piece of what my front room normally looks like. Maybe if I let them play in the toy box it will save the trouble of getting things out? I tried to sneak up on them but Will caught on and hammed it up...
I won't lie. Some days with two under two are rough. But not today.
No comments:
Post a Comment