Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Today was the most laid back Thanksgiving I can remember (well at least for me.) There wasn't really a whole lot do since Brad enjoys preparing the turkey! I'll admit to spending a good part of the day browsing for Christmas gifts online. Brad cooked the turkey, rolls, and some twice baked potatoes. Meghan did a box of Stove Top and I certainly hope I did the dishes, but I really don't remember if I did.

Willie and Daddy

Carving the turkey--I don't know if this was when it was 3/4 done or actually done...it did have to go back in the oven after a little mishap.

Our small little party gathered around the table

Will really liked the stuffing.

After some pie and hanging out we all went to bed early. That was a treat!

1 comment:

DKS said...

Both your sons are so big! That peach color is really hard to read. I can't wait to see Christmas photos of these guys tearing up thier gifts