The Nelsons borrowed our car today. The boys and I took advantage of the warmth. You wouldn't know it by their expressions but they enjoyed the swings on the playground.
David
Will-E
(Yes, Daniell-E this was for you!)
We were ambitious and walked to do a few little errands. TJMaxx, Hallmark Store, post office, and the cleaners. It was precarious but the pants and skirt fared well on top of the stroller. David and Will weren't perfect, but for 22 months and 8 months I have to give them credit for tolerating most of it.
It was just like old times. The boys went out to the store for Oreoes complete with taking forever...what on earth do they do for that long? and Candace and I finally got to having one of our talks. Kyle and Brad brought back a movie that we were all to tired to watch.
1 comment:
I almost can feel the warmth, the beach ad the swings after our chilly and snowy Saturday. Loved the Ikea experience (I can relate to that one) and your wonderful friends we call sisters.
Post a Comment