It is no secret that David loves being physical. I dislike the idea of scheduling too much or being too competitive at this age, but I just knew the gymnastics class at the YMCA would be perfect.
We've been going every Friday for the last few months and David LOVES it. The teachers are energetic and silly, quite at ease with toddlers, and seem to love teaching gymnastics. I also enjoyed spending a little one on one time with Dave.
Jumping
Running from one activity to the next
Ms. Dotty
Ms. Jennifer
Perhaps there are parents more humble than myself but I found it very validating to be told that David was one of the best in his class. Glad we are channeling that energy somewhere! (Ask his primary teachers how he is doing and you'll get different story. We need to work on sitting in a chair.)
We are looking forward to the kids only class after Christmas!
3 comments:
Haha that looks like so much fun!
he is a strong coordinated man, and daring! a perfect place for him. brag away! (this is Staci, by the way)
That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait for Rex to get to do stuff like that. And 1 class isn't over scheduling--it's providing structure.
Post a Comment