We all woke up early for "see as much in Boston as you possibly can day." Candace is a phenomenal planner and there were some good things on our list. The Nelsons and Brad took the shuttle to Alewife station and I drove the kids and strollers. Sami had her first subway ride which had to be documented.
Helping his brother. Aren't these the moments Moms live for?
Walking to our first stop. What super Dads!
The bridge I'm starting to become a little obsessed with. For me it is the "heart" of Boston.
Our destination in the distance...we were all Harry Potter nerds during our BYU days. We read the books and often watched the movies together.
(Brooke, I know you are jealous. This is why you should come visit me.)
Bunker Hill monument in the distance. I'm always surprised by how compact everything is.
The exhibit was fun, especially the way we were lead inside--I felt a little like it was my first trip to Hogwarts. I was fond of the beds from Ron and Harry's dormitory, the dress Hermione wore to the Yule Ball, and all of Professor Umbridge's rules that were of course hanging on a wall. I think the boys really liked shooting quidditch goals. If you are a fan of the Harry Potter movies this was worth it, but get the library pass discount.
1 comment:
Look at all the fun you have. We sure want to come out there sometime soon. If we could just not have to go to England then we could maybe afford it! We;ll be there before you leave.
Post a Comment