A big group of us got together for the second Twilight movie premiere. Brad was conveniently home for the day so I was able to leave early and run a few errands without little boys before a lovely dinner/dessert at the California Pizza Kitchen.
We ate, celebrated Cheryl's birthday, chatted, and enjoyed being girls.
Waiting in line.
Thankfully some of the group skipped dinner and went early to get wait for seats. It was a madhouse! While I was in line I realized that one of the girls in our group is a first cousin of Stephanie Meyer. It was really interesting to get some "insider" details.
18 People at the theater!
This movie was good. Even better than the first, but still teenage vampire lusty. There was the added bonus of good company. I like getting to know friends better. I got home around 1am. It was the most eventful night I've had in awhile. I paid for it the next day!
3 comments:
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Perhaps I should have gone. A girls night out is always needed.
Who is the first cousin?
Looks fun, still haven't seen it, maybe this week :)
Post a Comment