Saturday, July 11, 2009

Diamondbacks and Chinos

Well we can't get enough of Jessica and Wil so we decided to show them some of our favorite food: Chino Bandido. We realize eating this fare won't make us skinny but man was it tasty! It was fun to visit and of course get a photo by the big panda. We are trying to get them to come to Boston. Perhaps next summer? We can hope!
The next adventure for the day was baseball. I don't exactly know how it got started but Grandpa and Brad took Nate and Jared to the game while Amy and Mike went out. Brad and I were actually supposed to watch the kids to kind of pay Amy and Mike back for watching David yesterday (temple trip--it was nice).

Silly Pappa Kent with Jared and Nate

Brad and the boys

The whole gang

I don't know much about what happened except for they got there early and everyone got a free bobble head and the Diamondbacks won. Nate and Jared said it was fun so I guess they enjoyed their more than five hour evening at the ball park. Brad always likes being able to spend time with his Dad and nephews.

No comments: