I've been a little obsessed with Pack 'N Plays. But can you really blame me? My kids actually sleep in them! At home there is one upstairs and one downstairs so no matter where I am William is protected from David. I bought an extra one off of Craigslist before we came here. Both kids have to have a place to sleep and Grandma Noele only had one. David has been taking 3-4 hour afternoon naps. Until today.
He figured out how to climb out of the one on the right. He opened the door and ran out to the living room five or six times always greeting us with a big "Hiiiiiii." We finally gave up. There was no nap. And bedtime took another five or six tries.
They only thing I know about parenting is just when you think you have it figured out then you find that you don't.
1 comment:
How TRUE! And that is parenting. Forever learning.
Post a Comment