It took us the entire morning to re-pack our things and load up. It is amazing how all the extra luggage held us up. We even left two bags in Olympia. We drove down near the temple and stopped to pick up a wedding outfit for David. I had high hopes that he'd match Zach with Nadia's super last minute find at Macy's. (I'd combed the stores in Phoenix two weeks before we left and nothing! Devin, you should have gotten egaged before Easter. :) Unfortunatley they were out of the green tie outfit even though the system said they had it.
The first big stop was at a park for family photos. The Cammack clan has added three people since our last session in April of 2008.
Then it was Katrina's parents home for a pre wedding barbeque. They had a lovely backyard and it was a nice party. I enjoyed meeting a new sister in law and her family. The boys stayed up in Seattle for a bowling bachelors party.

Mike Lee, Dustin, Kent, Devin, Spenser, and Clayton Cammack

The groom. Perfect balance even if the other arm is in a cast and sling. Impressive!
Brad had a very good time with his brothers and apparently talked to a sleeping Spenser most of the way home. I'll admit that I'm anxious for a girl's night during the next family get together! For some reason that never seems to happen. I guess the guys outnumber us. We stayed up terribly late chatting with Spense and Nadia. It was fun.
1 comment:
Packing is no fun with kids, haha! Looks like u r having fun!
Post a Comment